Thursday, March 19, 2009

Maintaining a blog

I think that maintaining a blog is definitely much more difficult than expected at first, but having a blog can be a lot of fun. Maintaining a blog is also much harder than starting one. Regularly updating one's blog can be tedious at times, but I feel that it was overall an enriching and interesting experience. In my opinion, the main difference between a dirry and a blog is that blogs can be more interesting than diaries, and the that multimedia can be added to blogs and that is is not as personal as a diary. People can comment on it, and read it once you post it. The only downside about a blog I can think of is that I have to boot up my computer to publish/write posts. I am personally a lazy person and am sometimes too lazy to boot up my computer to check my e-mail etc. Otherwise, I think blogging is a very good platform to write your views about anything and to share them with people all around the world.

1 comment:

  1. Come on how difficult can it be to power up your computer?? The writing practice will do you a world of good.

    ReplyDelete